Rome Orienteering Meeting, at its 6th edition, is being held on 1st-2nd-3th november 2019 and is hosting the italian stage of the City Race Euro Tour 2019.
– 1st november afternoon/evening – mass start night race in the park of Tor Tre Teste, where ROMe’s 1st edition started back in march 2010!
– 2nd november morning – first time ever in ROMe’s history, the second race is being hosted in the Etruscan Unesco site of Cerveteri-Banditaccia necropolis, among the world-renowned tumulus tombs
– 3rd november morning – middle urban race in Rome city centre, City Race Euro Tour stage no.7.
Further information about the races will be published shortly in the ‘Programme’ section.
Men: M-14, M-16, M-18, M-20, M Elite, M B, M35+, M40+, M45+, M50+, M55+, M60+, M65+, M70+, M75+
Women: W-14, W-16, W-18, W-20, W Elite, W B, W35+, W40+, W45+, W50+, W55+, W60+, W65+, W70+, W75+
Non-Competitive: M/W -12, Beginners, Open Short, Open Long, Schools
In order to comply with City Race Euro Tour‘s classes and ranking, on day-3 the following classes are running on the same courses and CRET scores are being calculated merging the results into the standard classes:
– M/W Youth: M/W -14 / -16
– M/W Junior: M/W -18 / -20
– M/W Elite City Race: M/W Elite / 35+
– M/W Veteran: M/W 40+ / 45+ / 50+
– M/W Supervet: M/W 55+ / 60+
– M/W Ultravet: M/W 65+ / 70+
– M/W Hipervet: M/W 75+
If you wish to register via email, write full details (name/surname, birthdate, country, SI-Card, club name) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in this case you still have to pay in advance by the entry deadline, with an extra charge of 3€.
All entries are confirmed upon payment via bank transfer by the entry deadline (entries received after monday 30th September 2019 are accepted at organizers’ discretion).
Registration fees and deadlines
by 15th JULY 2019 20€ (8€ single race) Beginners, M/W -12 / -14 / -16 / -18, Schools 25€ (10€ single race) Open Short/Long 45€ (17€ single race) other classes 5€ (2€ single race) Sport-Ident chip rental 3€ charge for registering via email
by 10th SEPTEMBER 31st AUGUST 2019 20€ (8€ single race) Schools 25€ (10€ single race) Beginners, M/W -12 / -14 / -16 / -18 35€ (13€ single race) Open Short/Long 55€ (20€ single race) other classes 5€ (2€ single race) Sport-Ident chip rental 3€ charge for registering via email
by 30th SEPTEMBER 2019 20€ (8€ single race) Schools 30€ (12€ single race) Beginners, M/W -12 / -14 / -16 / -18 45€ (17€ single race) Open Short/Long 65€ (24€ single race) other classes 5€ (2€ single race) Sport-Ident chip rental 3€ charge for registering via email
- after 30th SEPTEMBER 2019 – at organisers’ discretion!
20€ (8€ single race) Schools
30€ (12€ single race) Beginners / M/W -12
40€ (15€ single race) M/W -14 / -16 / -18
45€ (17€ single race) Open Short/Long
80€ (30€ single race) other classes
8€ (3€ single race) Sport-Ident chip rental
6€ charge for registering via email
When cancelling your entry, you are entitled to receive a refund as follows:
- by 31st August, 75% of the paid entry fee
- by 30th September, 50% of the paid entry fee
- by 15th October, 25% of the paid entry fee
- after 15th October, no refunds permitted
Owner: CORSA ORIENTAMENTO CLUB ROMA A.S.D.
Address: via Ferruccio 8a – 00185 Roma
Bank: BANCA PROSSIMA S.P.A.
IBAN: IT50 U030 6909 6061 0000 0140 367
Notes: ROME2019 ENTRIES <oriens payment id> <your club or surname/name>